Thursday, February 02, 2006

January 2nd

Fuck Your Friends Lah Dei, in short, F.Y.F.L.D! =D
My imaginary band name! ahahahas!
Anyway! Today is a total smasher! LOL! I was so so so so F*cking nervous before the rehearsal, the lyrics all forget for the 1st song! WTF. Damn scared!
Firstly, I dont listen to rock often, dont know anything about it, and yet edmund make me sing for them, somemore METAL! Walao! So hard!
Second, Fair enough that the song is fucking hard to sing, also that I dont like performing! hahas! maybe if they chose -sing for a moment- by eminem, I'll be more then willing to sing or should i rap for them. hahas!
Im so worried about tomorrow! WALAO! DIE DIE DIE DIE! I need weilun's Martell tomorrow! DIE! DIE! DIE!
Singing Metal/rock songs are so hard! walao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home